Registration – Filing Claims for Refund

Generally, taxpayers and feepayers filing claims for refund who do not have an account must register before filing a claim for refund.

Email Your Tax Questions

If you have a change in your business and have not yet notified Special Taxes, complete the applicable parts of form CDTFA-345-SP, Notice of Business Change, and return it with your claim for refund form by mailing it to Special Taxes. Retain proof of mailing of this form.