Diesel Fuel Tax – Licensed Government Entities (DG) – Filing Claims for Refund

State and local government entities are not exempt from the diesel fuel tax. They may file a claim for refund of the tax paid on diesel fuel used in an off-highway manner using form BOE-501-DG, Government Entity Diesel Fuel Tax Return.