The California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) has two mobile applications to make it fast, easy and convenient for tax and fee payers to do their business on the go. It's convenience at your fingertips.
See CDTFA ePay in action!
The CDTFA ePay app is a streamlined way to manage electronic payments and user account details on your mobile device. You can log in either with your Current User ID or an Express Login code. Download it now for your iPhone, Android mobile device, or use it on other mobile devices with a browser (other than Internet Explorer).
What can I do?
- Create a User ID: If you don't already have one, you can create a new User ID for your CDTFA account.
- Make a Payment: Make electronic payments to your CDTFA account either through bank debit or with a credit card. You can also view your payment history.
- User ID/Account Maintenance: Manage your User ID, password and email address. You can also manage your CDTFA account email address.
- Use Tax Payment: Pay your Use Tax liabilities with electronic checking or credit card.
What can I do?
- Permit Verification: Verify the status of a seller's permit account number included on a resale certificate, a cigarette/tobacco products license or an E-waste recycling fee license.
- Find CDTFA Offices: Get an office's address and phone details, or with the tap of a button call an office or open its location in the Maps application to get driving directions.